1. Close Workflow Studio and Management Console if they are running. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\ProgramData. Delete the MyPublisher.mpub file located here.
2. Open Microsoft SQL Management Studio and connect to the Microsoft SQL instance that contains the EmpowerID SQL database. Delete the contents of the BPMPublisher table by executing the following T-SQL:
3. Open a Command Prompt window with Administrator privileges, type "iisreset" without the quotes and press ENTER.
4. Open the Services MMC Snap-in and scroll down until you see the EmpowerID Web Role. Right click the EmpowerID Web Role and choose Restart.
5. Scroll down until you see the EmpowerID Worker Role. Right click the EmpowerID Worker Role and choose Restart.
6. Repeat Steps 1, 3, 4 and 5 for all EmpowerID servers in your environment that connect to the SQL Server instance we executed against in Step 2.
7. Open Workflow Studio and login, then attempt to compile and publish the item(s) that were previously giving errors. The issue should now be resolved.
Please feel free to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (877) 996-4276 (Option 2) if you have any questions or concerns regarding this guide.